Planned Maintenance & Emergency Service
Holtzople’s Comfort Club: Routine and 24-Hour Emergency HVAC Service!
Ever notice that heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down at the worst possible time? A Holtzople planned service agreement helps avoid system failures, and it protects the life of your equipment. As a Holtzople Maintenance Agreement customer, you always receive priority service, at the best possible rate–even during the coldest times and hottest seasons. Holtzople is proud to offer the following benefits with a planned Maintenance Agreement for your home comfort system:
- Peace of mind
- Automatic, regular inspections service
- Maintenance Agreement customers receive discounted repair rates 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Problems are spotted before trouble and major expense occur
- Lubricating, adjusting and cleaning keeps your heating and cooling system running at peak, trouble-free efficiency
- 10% off accessory add-ons and 15% off additional repairs
- Lower fuel and/or energy bills
- Inspection of your equipment on a scheduled basis, and during each inspection perform the applicable services per our service checklists
- Fully instruct you in the operation of your equipment
- Preventive Maintenance Agreement clients can receive as much as a 20% discount on repairs, and some repairs are totally free for our best tier Comfort Club Members.
- Give our Maintenance Agreement holders preference over all other service activity
Maintain Manufacturer Warranty Status
Manufacturers can void warranty claims if the system is not properly maintained.
Protect Your Family’s Health
Early detection of Indoor Air-quality (IAQ) Issues.
Operate Equipment Safely
Inspecting the safety components in a system can prevent accidents.
Lower Your Energy Costs
Keep your equipment running as efficiently as possible, reducing energy bills.
Less Frequent Emergency Repairs
We can pinpoint and correct developing problems before equipment fails.
Lower Life-cycle Costs
Over the life of your equipment, experience lower total operating and maintenance costs with fewer interruptions.
Extend the Life of Your Equipment
Equipment lasts longer with preventive maintenance.
Maximized Home Comfort
Our Comfort Assurance Policy is a process that assures your HVAC questions and solutions are reviewed.
- Testing and calibration of the system controls
- We will test the air temperature and delta T
- Multiple humidity tests
- Replace and check standard 1” air filters (“GOOD” Tier additional charge)
- Test the indoor blower amperage and capacitor readings.
- Test the cleanliness of the blower wheel and evaporator coils
- Test emergency heat operation and safeties
- Test system airflow by static pressure and adjust as necessary
- Clean condensate lines and inspect drainage components for issues
- Thorough inspections of a heat exchanger for safety
- Perform an electronic refrigerant leak search
- Inspect the outdoor coil for cleanliness and test temperature exchange
- Test the refrigerant operating pressures using superheat and subcooling
- Test the outdoor fan amperage and capacitor readings
- Test the compressor amperage and the capacitor readings
- Inspect the control components on the air conditioning unit
- Tighten and secure all electrical connections related to the system
- Inspect system enhancements for normal operation
- Test igniters and flame sensors
- Test gas related safeties operation
- Test inducer and inspect system exhaust
- Test the gas pressure for safety and efficiency
- Plus more!
With automatic monthly drafts, there is no price increase for up to 5 years.
We’ll contact you! As a PMA member, we make you our top priority. We’ll contact you to schedule your visit, so you don’t need to worry about it.
You won’t have to worry about signing a new agreement each year, because it automatically renews.
COMFORT CLUB TIERS
This agreement includes 2 visits per year for normal maintenance. There is a 10% discount off of repairs and diagnostics for the system that is covered under the agreement. The agreement also makes the Comfort Club member priority over all non-maintenance clients.
SYSTEM ANNUALLY $192
SYSTEM MONTHLY $16
This agreement includes 2 visits per year for normal maintenance. There is a 20% discount off of repairs and diagnostics for the system that is covered under the agreement. There is also a 10% discount off of all the enhancements that we offer. Overtime rates are also eliminated for systems that are covered by this tier. The agreement also makes the Comfort Club member priority over “GOOD” Tier members and all non-maintenance clients.
*This is the only tier we offer to commercial clients.
SYSTEM ANNUALLY $216
SYSTEM MONTHLY $18
This agreement includes 2 visits per year for normal maintenance. This tier includes 85% of parts and repairs. For parts that are not covered under this agreement a 20% discount will apply. There is also a $200 credit that will apply to the 1st system each year that can be applied towards and repairs or labor. Each additional system would receive an additional $100 credit. This credit is renewed each year and will not carry over. The “BEST” agreement also eliminates all diagnostics and makes the Comfort Club member our highest priority for emergency services.
SYSTEM ANNUALLY $324
SYSTEM MONTHLY $27
Parts included in the “BEST” Tier
- Standard PSC blower motors, capacitors and belts
- Low voltage wiring shorts or standard thermostat replacement
- Cleaning a blower wheel
- Sequencers, contators, relays and element restring kits
- Condenser and evaporator coil cleanings (standard)
- Defrost control boards
- Standard PSC condenser fan motors
- Ignitors, flame sensors and pressure switches
- Condensate clogs and piping repairs
- Gas furnace burners and standard gas valves
- Electrical disconnects or connections
- Minor refrigerant repairs (excludes refrigerant)
- Oil igniters or primary controls
- And many more...