Boilers (Oil & Gas)
Installation, Repair and Replacement Services
Pollutants from electric utilities can contribute to environmental problems. The use of natural gas to power boilers can significantly improve emissions profiles. Holtzople is proud to offer Series WBV/WV™ residential, oil-fired boilers are available for use with both hot water and steam systems and designed for natural draft (chimney) venting. The fully-packaged or knockdown boilers are available in 3 sizes (3-5 sections) with 8 firing rates. Features of the Series WBV/WV™ boilers include a full plate swing-out door and convertible rear to top flue outlet (for 3 and 4 section boilers only). Honeywell operating controls, Taco circulators (water boilers) and probe type low water cut-off (steam boilers) are standard. A deluxe, insulated enameled steel jacket on all boilers reduces heat loss. The cast iron sections are assembled with steel push nipples and factory tested to assure a water tight seal.
- Packaged or Knockdown Oil Boilers
- Natural Draft Venting
- Flame Retention Burners
- Steam or Hot Water Boilers
- Optional Tankless Coils
- Rear or Top Flue Convertibility
- Skim Tapping for Cleaning Steam Boilers
Another boiler option Holtzople recommends is the Series MI™ residential, cast iron, hot water boiler is fully packaged and ready to install. This atmospheric, gas-fired boiler is designed for natural draft use with a conventional chimney. The Series MI™ boiler is available with dependable spark ignition, and is available for natural or LP gas. The integral draft diverter provides a low-profile design, allowing the boiler to be installed in areas with low clearance. Controls are easily accessible, making the Series MI™ boiler simple to install and service. Standard equipment includes a Taco circulator, electrically operated vent damper and boiler reset control with low water cut-off for increased efficiency and safety.
- Packaged Residential Hot Water Boilers
- Natural or LP Gas
- Natural Draft Venting
- Intermittent Ignition
- Low Profile Design
Another great option from Holtzople is the Peerless® PUREFIRE® gas-fired condensing boiler is a high-efficiency boiler for residential applications and is available for either natural or LP gas. The direct vent, sealed combustion boiler has an ultra-high 95% efficiency and is ENERGY STAR® approved! The PUREFIRE®, available in six residential sizes has ASME and ETL certifications for both the U.S. and Canada and is the most thoroughly tested high efficiency boiler on the market! A unique condensate system with built-in neutralizer component and float switch protection is a top feature of the boiler.
- High grade stainless steel burner and heat exchanger
- 120 volt convenience outlet
- LoNOx operation for the good of the environment
- Zero clearance to combustibles
- Easy access to controls
- Easily converted from LP to natural gas and from natural gas to LP
- One-year parts and labor warranty
Last, we have the Emerald Boiler by the Columbia Boiler Company, provides the advantages of hydronic heat and a domestic hot water system all in one package. The EM line of boilers offers 11 boilers to meet the broad range of installation requirements. The Emerald Boiler is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Columbia offers 11 EM series units
- EM 3100 and 3125 meet energy start ratings
- EM boiler can be matched with a built in tankless coil to supply your family’s domestic water needs
- One piece ceramic combustion chamber
- Attractive powder coat jacket for durability
- Built in air scoop for quiet, air free operation
- Large cast peep door allows an unobstructed view of the flame pattern.
- Top flue application
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- ASME Boiler vessel